Monday, November 8, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

I love:

1. TSRS Uncensored - school magazine and my editorial board :)
2. Bitching sessions with Siddhant, who adamantly retains that "Boys don't bitch"!
3. Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey's friendship.. "You're my person" type.
4. Audrey Hepburn movies (How to Steal a Million, Sabrina and Roman Holiday are my top 3!)
5. Dressing up. Applying, removing and then reapplying a ton of makeup and trying on a million different things before picking the right outfit
6. Kahlil Gibran
7. Being able to pick up the phone and just dial without thinking to pour my heart out. And knowing that even if they tell me I'm a world class idiot, no matter what, some people will still be there to catch me if I fall..
8. Elif Shafak's 'Forty Rules of Love'
9. School - I even love school lunch now. *sigh* the thought of graduation does that to you
10. People watching
11. One Tree Hill (Lucas Scott + Nathan Scott + The Soundtrack + the voiceovers)
12. Personification
13. Lord Byron + Tennyson + Wordsworth
14. Joshua Radin's huskily awesome songs
15. Mocha lattes and cinnamon sugar doughnuts
16. History classes with Vasavdatta ma'am :)
17. Glitter pens, coloured post its, rainbow paper clips and all kinds of cool stationery
18. Shakespearan sonnets
19. Piggy Ducky Cow
20. The fact that I'm the only person I know who can finish an entire Death by Chocolate at Sweet Obssessions
21. Dancing to songs playing in my head
22. Vanilla perfume
23. FOREVER 21 - My second home. Oh and that the guy at the counter recognizes me now. (He winks at me everytime I'm there!)
24. Pretty shoes that make you feel all princess-y
25. Procrastinating
26. Nanking - the restaurant, not the province
27. Pink bows
28. Memoirs of a Geisha- Hatsumomo's my favourite!
29. Poignant quotes that somehow sum up everything entirely and dreaming about days when somebody will feel that way about things I write! ;)
30. Lying on an endless stream of golf-course type green grass and trying to discern shapes in the clouds
31. Making lists about everything we've left to do and hoping that caramel popcorn and movie marathon day will finally come:)
32. Being told that I'm the tiniest chief in the history of chiefs- it makes me feel special :P
33. Winnie the Pooh- especially Piglet :*
34. Happy endings

2 comments:

Johnny Twoquill said...

how many of them are for me?

*looks like a greedy boy counting his chocolates* :) :P :)

Sonakshi said...

7 :*
You're special that way